These days, more people are going plant-based, choosing cruelty-free products or going vegan, and there are many reasons someone may choose this lifestyle. Someone may have an allergy or intolerance, they may be against animal testing and cruelty, or are choosing a plant-based diet for health reasons.
Regardless of your stance, it’s likely you know someone with a vegan or vegan-like lifestyle. It’s always thoughtful to take their lifestyle into consideration when buying them a gift (and it can also mean a lot to people who have food intolerances or allergies) who may get left out of festivities this time of year.
So, treat your vegan friends this Christmas with with this helpful gift guide.
1. The Ultimate Vegan Sweet Box / £10.99
2. Christmas Selection Box / £14.99
3. Pick & Mix Vegan Box / £10
4. Vegan Hamper & Gift Basket Sets / £9.95 – £75
5. Gingerbread Christmas Wax Melts / £5.99
6. Bee Kind – Ethical Vegan T-Shirt / £19
7. Christmas Vegan Tea For Two Gift / £20
8. Vegan Beanie – Cable Knit Melange / £19
9. Melie Bianco – Maiya Tan Bag / £35
You can search for more vegan products at ethicalglobe.com.